I call this soap ‘Dirty Joe’ because it reminds me of the naughty little boy who’s face is constantly dirty. ‘Dirty Joe’ is a deep cleansing action soap for drying out excessive oil on your skin. Your skin is a reflection of the inner you so the aim is to de-grease the skin while encouraging skin rejuvenation at the same time. The inclusion of Moringa Oil with the clays acts as a powerful astringent for oily skin giving your skin an invigorating kick to start your day.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Moringa Oil, Shea Butter, Bergamot Essential Oil (FCF), Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Activated Charcoal, Red Clay.
Product description –
- Solid Soap
- Very hard bar that will last long
- Colour: red and black marble effect with opaque top
- Fragrance: fresh lemon with a sweet undertone
- High cleansing complexion soap for excessive oily skin
- Stable bubbles
- Creamy lather
- The clays in the soap may cause some water discolouration and the soap may have a slippery feel to it but will not affect the quality in anyway.
- This soap is not to be used on dry skin.
Recommendations: to benefit from this soap I would suggest lathering the soap in your hands and gently massage the lather into your skin for 1 minute then rinse off with warm water. The aim is to remove any excess grease from your skin. Do not scrub as this will aggravate your skin.
Remember too much exfoliating can damage your skin.
Size: 7.5cm x8cm x2cm