Complaints Policy for Mums Soaps
Mums Soaps views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the
future, as well as a chance to put things right for you the customer.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of mums soaps. Complaints may come from any person/ organiation who has a legitimate interest in mums soaps. A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email or in writing.
Our policy is:
- Complaints may arrive through channels publicized for that purpose or through any other contact details or opportunities the complainant may have.
- Complaints received by telephone or in person need to be recorded.
- The person who receives a phone or in person complaint should:
Write down the facts of the complaint
- Take the complainant’s name, address and telephone number
- Note down the relationship of the complainant to Mums Soaps (for
example: client, member)
- Tell the complainant that we have a complaints procedure
- Ensure everyone at mums soaps knows how to follow our complaints procedure.
- Tell the complainant what will happen next and how long it will take
- Where appropriate, ask the complainant to send a written account by post or by email so that the complaint is recorded in the complainant’s own words.
- To ensure complaints are, wherever possible, resolved to the benefit of all parties.
- To gather information which helps us to improve our service or product
All complaint information will be handled sensitively and in accordance with relevant data protection requirements. Your information will only be passed on to the relevant person dealing with the complaint.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the management of mums soaps.