Complaints Procedure for mums soaps
Definition of a complaint
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspects of mum soaps. Complaints may come from any organization/customer who has a legitimate interest in mums soaps.
mums soaps view complaints as an opportunity to learn and build relationships for the future, as well as, a chance to be supportive and understanding to the needs of our customers who have made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To ensure our Complaint Procedure is visible on our website so that our customers know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To ensure our Complaint Procedure is fair and easy to use for any customer wishing to make a complaint
- To ensure everyone at mums soaps knows what to do when a customer complaint has been received
- To give our reassurance that all customers complaints will be investigated fairly in a timely way and resolved, wherever possible, to the benefit of all concern
- To gather customer feedback to help us improve and grow
All complaints must be sent in writing via email
The claimant’s details are documented in writing and confirmed with the claimant to ensure the accuracy of the information received. This includes:
- customer’s name and address
- relationship with mums soaps (ie: customer/client)
- date complaint was logged
- nature of the complaint in the customer’s own words to ensure accuracy of information received
The customer will be informed of the Complaints Procedure process, what will happen next and how long it will take to resolve the complaint
Here at mums soaps all complaints are handled sensitively on a need-to-know basis and following any data protection requirements.
The overall responsibility for the implementation of this policy lies with the management of mums soaps to ensure all customers are treated with compassion and understanding.
Our Complaint Precure Policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.