Complaints Policy for Mums Soaps
Here at mums soaps, we view complaints as an opportunity to gather the information that will help us improve our service or product, as well as a chance to build relationships.
If for any reason you are unhappy with our products, please do not hesitate to contact us so we can do everything possible to resolve the issue. We aim to ensure wherever possible, complaints are resolved to the benefit of all parties.
Definition of a Complaint
- A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of mums soaps.
- Complaints may come from any person or organization who has a legitimate claim on mumssoaps.
- A complaint can be received by email to our Customer Service Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy is;
- To inform the complainant of our complaints procedure.
- Explain to the complainant what will happen once a complaint has been logged and how long the process will take.
- Ensure everyone at mumssoaps are aware of how to follow our complaints procedure.
- Complaints are recorded in the complainant’s own words by the person who receives the complaint. The person who receives the complaint must record the contact details including name, address, telephone number and, reasons for complaint, date, and time the complaint was received.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively following the relevant data protection requirements. Your information will only be passed on to the relevant person dealing with your complaint.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the management of mums soaps. We hope your shopping experience with us will be a pleasant one.
mums soaps cannot be held responsible for the mishandling or misuse of any of our products by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility for reading the product description and labeling to ensure compatibility before proceeding with your purchase. Where there is doubt about using our products, please refer to the product’s label. Our product is for external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or, on broken skin. Should symptom persist despite sensible usage, please discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice