mums soaps Terms & Condition
As a consumer, you have certain Statutory Rights regarding the sale of products from mums Soaps. These conditions apply to the sale of all products sold by Mumssoaps to you the customer.
- mums soaps accept responsibility for ensuring that any products purchased from us are suitable for the purpose for which it is intended.
- The contract between mums soaps and our customers begins once an order has been placed and paid for. The customer is therefore responsible for ensuring they are happy with their choice before proceeding with their purchase.
- If you feel you have made an error when placing your order, please contact us immediately so that we can make the necessary amendments. Your Statutory Rights are not affected.
- Orders are placed online via our website at mumssoaps.com We will try our best to dispatch orders within 48hrs business day of receipt. However, this may take longer during our busy period, weekends and, bank holidays.
- The system does not allow us to change or amend your order once it has been processed.
Method of Payments
- Our preferred method of payment is You don’t need a PayPal account to pay this way but you can pay using an invoice. On checkout, you will be transferred to PayPal’s secure server before completing any card details.
- The system works just like any other merchant payment system. Enter your debit/credit card details and submit your payment.
Returns & Cancellations
- Under normal circumstances, we do not accept returns of items that have been opened for Health and Safety reasons.
- Please note: from time to time the design description of our soaps will change with every new batch of soap. This will not affect the quality and purity of the product in any way. This is in addition to your statutory rights.
- Goods may be returned unopened within seven days of purchase in the original condition if the product(s) is deemed unsatisfactory by the customer. Please contact us for return instructions.
- The customer will be responsible for the cost of return postage. Once a resolution has been agreed upon, we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund.
- Returns will be processed with 7 working days ( excluding weekends and bank holidays) once we have received returned package.
- Refunds will be issued to the payment method you used to place your original order. This will take roughly 7 working days depending on your payment method issuer.
- To return a product, please contact our Customer Service Care via email at email@example.com for instructions on how to handle the return. Your Statutory Rights are not affected.
- In the unlikely event, you receive an incomplete, damaged, or incorrect order you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt. In the event of damage, you must retain the original packaging. We may also ask for photos to submit a claim to our carrier. Take the parcel to any post office and ask for proof of return receipt.
- Returns will be processed within 7 working days ( excluding weekends and bank holidays). Once we have received the return package a full refund will be issued. If you prefer an exchange rather than a refund, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation must be made within 1 working day of placing your order. Refunds for canceled orders will be reimbursed within 7 working days of cancellation.
- Orders canceled after dispatch will incur an administrative and restocking surcharge of 15% of the total order or £10, whichever is greater.
- By placing your order with us you have agreed to our Return & Cancellation Policy.
- While we strive to maintain the lowest possible prices at all times, it occasionally becomes necessary for us to raise our prices based on the rising cost of our raw materials, postage and, packaging. We will endeavor to inform you of this change should this becomes necessary.
- Our deliveries are carried out by Royal Mail or courier service depending on weight.
Customer Service Care
- The advantage of being a small local business is that mums soaps are handmade from scratch in small batches to ensure consistency of freshness and purity.
- Our Customer Care Service is on hand to answer any concerns, questions or, request you may have. Mums soaps is compassionate about supporting individuals to make choices about their own skincare needs. We ensure quality checks are carried out before each order is dispatched. Naturally, in any small business, there will be times when things don’t always go according to plan. The feedback you give is valuable to us and is used to improve the quality of our products and service as well as tailoring our product to the needs of our customers.
We may use your name and address to contact you from time to time with offers of products and services. If you do not want to be contacted in this way please let us know. We will not pass on your details to other third parties or organizations.
mums soaps cannot be held responsible for the mishandling or misuse of any of our products by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to read the product description and to ensure compatibility before proceeding with your purchase. Where there is doubt about using our products please refer to the product’s label. Our product is for external use only; not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or, on broken skin. Should symptom persist despite sensible usage, please discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice